:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

Kisses
This Tutorial was created By Rachel Pearson on the 1st May 2014
Any similarities to this tutorial is purely coincidental & unintentional.
 Paint Shop Pro9

Artwork By Ismael Rac you can buy Here
Scrap Kit ♥Kisses♥ By Kristin Aagard Designs
From Scrap Orchard Here
 At the time of purchase the kit was only $1
Font of choice, I am using Pirmokas


Optional : Sparkles.
♥ 
Please bear with me as I haven't written a tutorial maybe since 2009 -WoW-
So here goes :)
♥♥♥ 
Open up a new blank canvas  850 by 750 & your tube/Image of choice.
From the kit I used  Frame 4BSH resize to how you like, Copy & paste on to your canvas.
Now open up bracket 1, resize/duplicate/image/mirror
 & place into position at either side of the frame.
 Next with your magic wand click inside the frame/Modify/expand by 15,
Add a new raster layer & choose a paper from your kit.
I used paper 11.Copy & paste into selection/invert/delete.
♥ 
Copy & paste as a new layer your tube/image underneath the frame but above the paper & resize to your liking. I duplicated the tube, On the duplicated layer I added a Gaussian blur of 3 & on the original changed the blend mode to hardlight. I also did the same with the larger tube.
Now add your elements I used: Sparkle (optional)
Arrow 1,Flower 3,Flower 7,Heart 2,Heart 3SH,Label Hearts,Label Kisses,
Leaves 4,Pin 3 & Paint.
Resize to your liking & add a drop shadow of choice, I used:2/2/35/4/Black.
Add your text & most importantly your license# & the artists ©
That's it done!!
I hope you enjoyed following the tutorial :)
Any problems please feel free to contact Me
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment